Every year the Ladner Stingrays present awards to deserving swimmers at the end of the season banquet.
These awards consist of:
Aggregate Awards for each Division
- best 5 meets, not including Regionals or Provincials
- best 4 events per meet (eg. top 4 events counted from Super 7)
- points allocated the same regardless of meet, so 9 points for first place, 7 for second, 6 for third, 5 for fourth, 4 for fifth, 3 for sixth, 2 for seventh, 1 for eighth,
- only A points are used unless there are no A swimmers in that division and then B points will be used to determine that division's aggregate and runner up aggregate winners.
- minimum of 3 meets attended to qualify for awards
Club Aggregate - awarded to the swimmer who has amassed the most points in the club including all divisions, based on the above 9 point system. Best 5 meets, not including Regionals or Provincials, and best 4 events per meet are counted. O-Category swimmers are not eligible for this award. Total points within 5 points at the end of the season is declared a tie and will be presented to both or all swimmers achieving this feat.
Swimmers Choice Award - awarded from a secret ballot of all swimmers in the club. The coaches canvas the swimmers to get their vote on their choice of the swimmer who shows all of the best characteristics of a good Stingray.
Spirit Award - chosen by the coaches of who they feel represents a good Stingray throughout the year and who they feel adds spirit and sportsmanship to the Club.
Most Improved Swimmer - measured by drop in race times over the course of the season.